Our products are available at select stores in Kingston, Newburgh, Perth, Sydenham & Verona. Click here for a complete list of locations.
Limestone Organic Creamery Delivery Service
Our fresh, pure organic milk right to your doorstep, along with many other local and organic grocery items. Order Now!
For Home Delivery Service:
- We ask that you purchase a porch box from us. It is a beautiful, decorative, insulated, galvanized metal box with a lid to protect your delivery from heat and cold. The standard size and function of the porch box is also convenient for your driver. A $60 deposit is required. Should you discontinue our delivery service, we will refund $40 of the deposit only if the box is in clean reuseable condition.
- We will make a delivery to your home once a week.
- There is a $3 charge per delivery.
- There is a $10 minimum order.
- If you're not home when the delivery comes, your driver will place your items in your porch box. Be sure to arrange for your items to be put in the fridge or freezer as soon as possible. Keep in mind that milk is best stored in the back of the fridge where it is coldest.
- We encourage you to add recurring items to your order and please be aware of your order cut-off time.
- Please place your empty, clean bottles in your porch box for pickup on the next delivery. Please do not use your box for storage of the bottles, put them out as close to your delivery time as possible. Please remove the caps and recycle them. There will be a $2 deposit charge on each bottle not returned or is uncleanable or damaged. (They are diswasher safe)
- Away or on vacation? Click the skip deliveries button on your account page and use the calendar to let us know when you will be leaving and when you would like your deliveries to resume. Be sure to make your return date before your order cut-off day.
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
~ Aldo Leopold
How to Place Your Order
You may place an order by:
Using our online form
Customers are encouraged to add recurring items to their order.
Care of Your Bottles
***It is very important to rinse your bottles with hot soapy water as soon as you empty them.***
Organic Milk - This will ensure that we can wash and reuse the bottles and put them back into circulation.
Yes! You can wash your bottles in the dishwasher!
We can reuse these bottles up to 20 times eliminating so much waste!
Thank you for helping us to save the environment!
(If you're not a home delivery customer, please return your clean, empty bottles with the caps removed to the store where you purchased our milk)